Personal data protection policy
We are committed to respecting the privacy of our customers and to handling their personal data in strict confidence and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
On this page, we provide you with a simplified version of our data protection policy in the form of questions and answers.
It is intended to provide you with transparent information about the personal data we collect, how we use it and what rights you have regarding the processing of this data.
We would like to draw your attention to the need to read this policy carefully. If you have any further questions, please send a written request to [email protected].
This Policy is subject to updating and we invite you to consult it regularly.
On what legal basis(s) is (are) your personal data processed ?
The processing of your personal data is based on one of the following legal bases:
- The iQera Group entity has obtained your prior consent,
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between you and MCS: we have purchased the debts owed to you from your original creditor. We become your new creditor;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between you and a client of the iQera Group: your file has been entrusted to us in the context of a service contract and/or a debt management or collection mandate;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract originally concluded between you and an original creditor, but which has been purchased by a “Fonds Commun de Titrisation” (FCT) or an entity of the iQera Group, including MCS and Associates. Where we are collecting on behalf of a FCT, we are acting under a debt collection mandate;
- The processing in necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which iQera is subject,
- The processing is necessary to pursue other legitimate company interests, including protecting itself against fraud or ensuring the security of the networks and data, on the condition that your interests and fundamental rights to not override our legitimate interests.
The personal data we hold enables us to defend a legal claim or to enforce decisions.
The processing of your personal data necessary for the collection and management of our claims is therefore permitted, regardless of whether you have consented to it, as your consent is not required.
For which purposes do we collect your data ?
The complete list of data processings is available by requesting the “Information Notice” from the DPO department: [email protected]
If you are a candidate for a job offer: the iQera Group, with which you are in contact via this site, collects your personal data mainly to carry out its recruitment activities as the Data Controller.
If you are a Prospect: as Data Controller, this data is processed in order to identify business opportunities and develop the business network.
If you are a Customer of our Clients: we inform you that the entities of the iQera Group may directly or indirectly collect personal data in the context of its activities in
- amicable and judicial management of unpaid invoices on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties,
- optimisation of the customer account
- providing software in Saas mode to our Bailiffs and Lawyers partners
If your contract has been bought out by a FCT or an entity of the iQera Group: we inform you that the entities of the iQera Group may directly or indirectly collect personal data in the context of its activities of management of unpaid invoices on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties,
If you are an employee of our Clients or Partners: the collection of personal data is intended to enable
- the operational functioning and security of our SaaS solutions, and our websites for training and promotion of our services;
- activity management, application support;
- and the management of customer relations or satisfaction surveys.
When you browse an iQera Group website: the iQera Group entity is the Data Controller when it uses your personal data, which it collects when you browse the website (hereinafter “Site”). This processing is carried out in order to process requests made via the “Contact Form” and to improve the quality of the Services offered. The Site’s Cookie Management Policy Page and the Cookie Management Banner specify these uses.
Which data do we collect ?
In general, the iQera Group ensures that the collection of personal data is limited to those necessary for the purposes mentioned above. Our teams are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
The iQera Group does not collect, store or process so-called “sensitive” data within the meaning of the RGPD, i.e. data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health status or sex life.
If you are a candidate for a job offer: the personal data that may be collected about you via the online recruitment form are the following
- Identification data,
- Location data,
- Photos, images,
- Professional background,
- Hobbies and association information.
If you are a Prospect: personal data are identification and professional information, such as your contact details and professional activities, technical data of navigation on our sites. If communicated, your interests may be processed.
If you are a Customer of our Clients: the personal data collected by the entities of the iQera Group in charge of the claims management activities mainly concern the identification data, the economic and financial information and the data relating to the debt itself for each debtor.
If your contract has been bought out by a FCT or an entity of the iQera Group: the personal data collected by the iQera Group entities in charge of the management of unpaid debts mainly concern, for each debtor, identification data, economic and financial information and data relating to the debt itself.
If you are an employee of our Clients or Partners: The personal data collected for BPO and SaaS activities mainly concern the professional details of client users and their own professional relations. It also includes data relating to the use of our SaaS solutions, or responses to our surveys.
How do we collect your data?
If you are a candidate for a job offer: personal data concerning you when the iQera Group entity is in a position of controller is collected directly by the entity according to the processing to be carried out by the company, and including in particular the :
- Applications via our Site,
- Recruitment interviews (directly or via a recruitment service provider).
If you are a prospect: we collect data directly from you when you fill in the contact form, during events or calls for tender. We also collect data indirectly, in some cases from specialized suppliers.
If you are a customer of our principals: your personal data used to collect your claims is not collected directly by the iQera Group entities. They are generally transmitted by our Client, either by virtue of a mandate or at the time of the assignment of the receivables. We update this data as part of the claims management, by soliciting you or by the intervention of service providers.
If your contract has been purchased, by a CTF or an entity of the iQera Group: your personal data transmitted by the original creditor is updated in the framework of the collection activity, by contacting you or by the intervention of service providers.
If you are an employee of our Principals or Partners: the data is provided to us by your employer or comes from your use of our tools.
When you browse our Site, most of your personal data is collected by your active intervention: browsing, a payment or entering a contact form.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
In order to accomplish the above-mentioned purposes, we are likely to communicate your personal data in particular:
- To employees of the iQera Group who are authorized to know about it,
- To our service providers, including our Partners.
In general, the iQera Group attaches particular importance to the confidentiality of the data it collects and uses. Therefore, any person authorized to have access to it is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality, which is reflected in his or her employment contract or in the signature of a confidentiality agreement.
In addition, the iQera Group makes every effort to ensure that the recipients of your personal data implement technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of your data.
How are your data protected?
iQera implements a set of technical and organisational measures in order to ensure a suitable level of personal data protection.
These measures aim, in particular, to control:
- Access to the premises and to the facilities where the data are used,
- Access to the computer systems and to the software platforms used, solely for persons authorized according to the processing operations concerned, by relying on authorisation, access rights, access control and recording mechanisms,
- The risks of unauthorized disclosure of personal data by securing all computer exchanges between iQera and its partners, instructing parties or suppliers via encrypted flows and/or protocols,
- The traceability of events relating to the entry of personal data,
- The availability of personal data through security (continuity of service, anti-intrusion devices, etc.) and backup measures in order to protect itself against the accidental destruction or loss of data,
How long are your data kept?
Your personal data are stored in the iQera databases only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and/or for the period necessary for iQera to fulfil its legal and regulatory obligations
Do we transfer your data abroad?
iQera may transfer your personal data to countries that are not located in the European Economic Area (Morocco; Mauritius). In this case, iQera and its subsidiaries agree to establish appropriate guarantees concerning the supervision of these transfers in order to ensure a necessary and adequate level of protection for your data, such as the signing of the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, for example.
Why do we do double listening and call recording ?
The purpose of call recording and double listening is to improve the quality of service, to train employees and to fight against harassment.
This constitutes iQera’s legitimate interest in processing this personal data.
The Groupe iQera is the Data Controller, except where we act as a White Label Subcontractor for our Clients.
The data collected is the information exchanged verbally, the telephone number used, the date and time of the call. The telephone number is either communicated by the persons concerned by the claim, or transmitted by our Clients, or obtained from specialised service providers or public sources.
Only duly authorised persons from our Group, our clients or our Subcontractors may access this personal data. These are essentially: consultants and their managers, coaches, employees in charge of internal control, internal and external IT teams in charge of the service and its security.
The solution is hosted and maintained in the European Union. The processing of personal data by our Mauritius-based staff is governed by the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
With regard to call recordings, you have the right to object to their recording, as well as the rights of access, deletion, rectification, data portability and limitation of their processing.
Please note that the data collected may also be used as evidence for yourself, our advisors, the iQera Group or our Clients.
The records are kept for 3 months in production, if necessary, the training report is kept for 12 months. Records are kept outside of production for 3 months when used for ongoing monitoring and 36 months when extracted for the management of complaints or RGPD exercises.
What are your rights and how dan you exercise them?
In certain circumstances, you have the right to :
- Request access to your personal data. Exercising this right allows you to receive a copy of your personal data in our possession and to verify that we are processing them in compliance with the applicable laws,
- Request the rectification of your personal data in our possession. Exercising this right allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information concerning you,
- Request the erasure of your personal data. Exercising this right allows you to request the erasure of your personal data if we do not have legitimate reasons to pursue their processing. You also have the right to ask us to erase your personal data if you have exercised your right to oppose processing (see below)
- You oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest, for reasons having to do with your specific situation,
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Exercising this right allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example, if you contest the accuracy of the personal data processed, in order to allow us to verify and, where necessary, update said personal data,
- Right to organize the fate of your data: you have the right to define directives concerning the conservation, deletion or communication of your data, applicable after your death.
Furthermore, when the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time for this specific processing.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please send your request to the address given in the “Contact” section, specifying the subject of your request. We may ask you to confirm your identity with a copy of an identity document in certain cases, such as when managing bank debts. We also provide you with a complementary Information Notice listing the treatments and their legal basis.
Finally, we inform you that you retain the option of filing a complaint at any time with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés [French data protection authority] (more information at: www.cnil.fr).
List of iQera Group webstites
Ce site n'est pas optimisé pour Internet Explorer 11
Afin de naviguer de façon optimale et de profiter de toutes les fonctionnalités du site, nous vous invitons à passer sur un autre navigateurJe continue sur ie11
Enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.